The Stranger Video Book

The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus - VideoBook

It's been called "the greatest story ever told." Now the central message of the Bible is brought to life in this eleven-hour online Bible study. This self-paced course has been adapted from the popular award winning DVD series - The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus

Your teacher will take these individual elements and chronologically tie them together into one universal drama. Whether you have significant Bible knowledge, or have never read "the Book"—this online series is for you.

Own this VideoBook Course on DVD Everything you need to study the Bible, all in one package. Share with family and friends and enjoy watching in the comfort of your home.

Buy this VideoBook Online

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mr.Shy & Witty In the City


1-Do you feel that it is hard to find a woman you are interested in?
Great question. In a city a 8-9 million people, I would think people would be falling all over each other but it seems that everyone is
just lonely and incompatible. I find it very difficult to find women that match my criteria. I don't think my standards are too high but at the same
time I refuse to settle.

2-What are some of the challenges you face trying to find a connection with someone? 
People play games (both men and women), aren't upfront and honest, and most people don't seem to really know what they want.

3-Do you feel that you have an advantage because there are so many women to pick from?

Not really. I get along with most people so finding someone I get along with is very easy for me but finding an amazing,
genuine, and kind hearted girl is a tough task.

4-Where do you go to find women that are of interest to you?

I'm defiantely a little on the shy side so I'm not the type of guy to approach women in a bar or club setting. I like making witty comments and I like
to make people laugh so that usually works well for me.

1 comment:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Aww he seems sweet.
Product Junkie Diva