The Stranger Video Book

The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus - VideoBook

It's been called "the greatest story ever told." Now the central message of the Bible is brought to life in this eleven-hour online Bible study. This self-paced course has been adapted from the popular award winning DVD series - The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus

Your teacher will take these individual elements and chronologically tie them together into one universal drama. Whether you have significant Bible knowledge, or have never read "the Book"—this online series is for you.

Own this VideoBook Course on DVD Everything you need to study the Bible, all in one package. Share with family and friends and enjoy watching in the comfort of your home.

Buy this VideoBook Online

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Like Looking In A Mirror


1-Do you feel that it is hard to find a woman you are interested in?

I have little or no interest in the majority of women I meet. I mean this in a sexual/romantic way. I don't mind being friends with just about anyone who shares my interests or passions, but the truth is that I hardly ever meet anyone for whom I have feelings beyond friendship. The last time I had feelings for a woman was about 3 years ago.

2-What are some of the challenges you face trying to find a connection with someone?

I can connect with just about anyone and it's actually pretty easy for me to go out and meet women and find dates. But what I realized recently is that the people closest to me are like mirrors of myself. So at this point in my life, the women who I end up attracting seem to represent the aspects of my character that I don't particularly like. So I see it as a challenge in the sense that I will need to change some parts of my life before I attract a woman that compliments me in a way that is positive. And I think that when I finally change those things for good, I won't even need to go out looking. It will just happen as a natural process and someone will end up coming into my life that I can really connect with on a very deep level. But I'm not ready for that right now, which is part of the reason that I'm single and working on myself first.

3-Do you feel that you have an advantage because there are so many women to pick from?

I don't think it's a matter of advantage. Like I said, I see the entire world as a mirror of myself. Those aspects of my personality at the forefront of my conscious mind are manifested around me. This is a truth for me because I have experienced it, but it may not be a truth for everyone. So to me, the real advantage is recognizing this truth and living it. When I see something around me that bothers me, I look to myself to see how I might change it. And when I see something around me that I love, I look to myself to figure out how to bring more of it into my awareness. This is the process I'm going through...There are a lot of people in the world - period. When I go out to a bar or something, I often feel like I have an advantage simply because I can read people pretty well. But at this point in my life, that isn't going to get me what I need and it's just an ability that comes along with experience.

4-Where do you go to find women that are of interest to you?

I think it makes sense that I'd expect to meet interesting and attractive women at places where my interests and passions are manifested. For example, I'm very into music, so anywhere where there is a good music scene I'd expect to meet a woman like myself, enjoying whatever it is that I'm enjoying. Or, I love to read philosophy and psychology, so maybe in the bookstore in those sections I'd run into woman who shares those passions as well. There is a woman in my grad class whom I am very attracted to, but it just isn't the right situation for me to pursue it. The list goes on and on. But I think the best way to look is to not look at all. This way, nature hands you exactly what you need when you need it, not when you think you need it.

His Stats: 28 year old Caucasian, Westchester, NY

3 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Wonder Girl,
He seems bitter..LOL just kidding.
He has raised some good points and I think the ability to read people is good, but it can be misleading. I too am good at reding people but at times even the best "people readers" can get it wrong and potentially miss out on a great person....
Product Junkie Diva

Don said...

from reading the answers given i felt like dude was caucasian. he gave some pretty interesting replies. some i agree, some i don't.

i agree @ he seems bitter.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a strange secret that can literally get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...