The Stranger Video Book

The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus - VideoBook

It's been called "the greatest story ever told." Now the central message of the Bible is brought to life in this eleven-hour online Bible study. This self-paced course has been adapted from the popular award winning DVD series - The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus

Your teacher will take these individual elements and chronologically tie them together into one universal drama. Whether you have significant Bible knowledge, or have never read "the Book"—this online series is for you.

Own this VideoBook Course on DVD Everything you need to study the Bible, all in one package. Share with family and friends and enjoy watching in the comfort of your home.

Buy this VideoBook Online

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Final Answer...To Blog or Not to Blog



Below you'll find the answer to my question regarding whether or not I should continue to blog. I did my respond in a form of a video. I hope you enjoy watching and that you'll find my babbling entertaining lol


Please Click on the Link Below to Watch The Video:





Thanks For Watching!





Just_Wondering



5 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Wow, this is fab-u-lous! What a nice way to connect with us. Happy to hear what ya decided to do, cutie pie!

Product Junkie Diva said...

YAY your final decision is one that I agree with..lol. Glad you are staying in the blog game.
Thanks for the shout out....
pjd

Amina said...

YAYYYYYYYY

Anonymous said...

I'll have to view your video later because I'm on my blackberry now, but I'll assume that you're gonna stay on the blogosphere until further notice :-)

James Tubman said...

loved the video blog

i think that you are pretty and articulate

i like your blog because the questions seem real deep

keep the blog

its one of the only ones ive been to that actually tackle the issue of relationships