The Stranger Video Book

The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus - VideoBook

It's been called "the greatest story ever told." Now the central message of the Bible is brought to life in this eleven-hour online Bible study. This self-paced course has been adapted from the popular award winning DVD series - The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus

Your teacher will take these individual elements and chronologically tie them together into one universal drama. Whether you have significant Bible knowledge, or have never read "the Book"—this online series is for you.

Own this VideoBook Course on DVD Everything you need to study the Bible, all in one package. Share with family and friends and enjoy watching in the comfort of your home.

Buy this VideoBook Online

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baggage From The Last Relationship

Do you feel that it is hard to find a woman you are interested in?

  • Its not hard to find a women that I am interested in….Its hard to find a black woman who doesn’t think that just because a dude is nice to her he’s running game... I give everyone a clean slate... I rarely ever get that... I usually get the baggage from the last relationship... I’m a one on one... First to come none after me... I still love ya'll though... Being hurt is a painful thing, but it’s not fair to take it out on the next dude who might actually be a great dude and honest...
What are some of the challenges you face trying to find a connection with someone?
  • Usually I’m attracted to really intelligent woman... All shapes, shades of black, and style... The one thing that I find is that most of them are stuntastic (stunning/fantastic) It’s just the life work balance thing that doesn’t pan out... Sometimes it’s also that the .woman does not believe in a higher being, I’m a spiritual dude and owe my success to God and hard work. I need a woman who know he’s is the reason we exist. Know who we get our strength and power from... Alas the killer is women get bored with no drama... so they tend to self sabotage the relationship... Go figure, but its happened more than not...

Do you feel that you have an advantage because there are so many women to pick from?

  • I don't feel any advantage over any other dude. I just let things happen. If i like someone and I pursue them I just come at them genuine. Most of the time that doesn't work because once again a lot of women are use to the game and the chase and all that crap. I straight come out and say, “look i think you are cool peoples and I would like to take you out...” That nice guy thing about finishing last comes around a lot... I'm secure with mine though, so I'm cool... My one will come...
Where do you go to find women that are of interest to you?
  • I don't really look... I usually meet women in my circle of friends and networks. If there is a connection I pursue them, if there is an attraction yet no connection we usually wind up business associates/friends...
His Stats: 36 yr old African American


QUESTION: Do you think Nice Guys Finish Last?


3 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

I don't think nice guys finish last. I think nice guys always win in the end. Sure there may be a point when a gal goes for someone else over the nice guy, but in the end isn't she always looking for the one that got away...the nice guy. Nice guys WIN- always remember that fellas and keep being nice!
Product Junkie Diva

Just_Wondering said...

Hey PJD,

I like the way that you said nice guys always "Win in the end." I celebrate the good guys out there because I know they are hard to find. However, its amazing how many women overlook these wonderful men and I think to myself "Wow you broke up with him! Do you know what you're letting go?"

Dana said...

I'm with PJD...nice guys definitely always win in the end...I just don't think that the women that passed them by are the ones that get them!! =)